Acer Chromebook CB514-1HT-C7AZ comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N3450 Quad-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.2GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) ComfyView Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 10-Finger Multi-Touch Display, Backlit Keyboard, Intel HD Graphics 500, 4GB LPDDR4 Onboard Memory, 64GB eMMC, 802.11ac WiFi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), supports Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, USB Charging, DC-in Port, 2 – USB 3.0 Ports, 3-cell Li-polymer Battery (3950 mAh), Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.09 lbs. | 1.41kg (system unit only) (NX.H1LAA.001)
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- CB514-1HT-C7AZ comes with Intel Celeron N3450 Quad-Core Processor (Up to 2.2GHz), 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 10-Finger Multi-Touch Display, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Backlit Keyboard, Google Chrome and Up to 12-hour Battery Life